With an office in Charleston, South Carolina, the DUI attorneys at the Clekis Law Firm have more than twenty years experience defending drivers charged with drunk driving or other alcohol related criminal charges.
We understand a DUI conviction can cost you your driving privilege, high fines, increased insurance rates, and possibly your freedom. That is why we examine every aspect of your case to determine where to make appropriate challenges, including the following:
- Was there probable cause for the police to stop you?
- Was the field sobriety test properly administered?
- Was a breath test given?
- Was the breathalyzer instrument properly calibrated and serviced?
- Did you make any incriminating statements?
- Did the police violate the Constitution in obtaining your statement?
- Were there any search and seizure issues?
We also handle other alcohol related offenses, including hit and run charges, vehicular homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, possession of alcohol by minors, and other alcohol related offenses.
In addition, we handle Department of Motor Vehicle hearings (DMV hearings) regarding revocation or suspension of your driver’s license, as well as filing for a work permit license.
We’re Paid Only If You Collect
Our Policy: If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident, we would like to help you. You can see us for free. In fact, we’re paid our fee and we recover expenses only if we collect money for you on your claim. Fees will be calculated before deducting the expenses advanced on behalf of the client.