Personal Injury Attorney | Winter Car Safety Kit
Personal Injury Attorney | The “when winter rears its head” Kit!
Even if you don’t live in an area known for harsh cold or snow, you never can tell what Mother Nature’s going to throw your way. Keeping these items in your car can help you avoid trouble:
- Windshield scraper: Provides a reliable way to create eye-level visibility (since the car periscope is still just a dream). And having a brush on one end can help wipe off those hard-to-reach side mirrors.
- Tire chains: These will help your tires bite into even the sludgiest of side roads to give you some much-needed traction. Practice putting them on at home too so you don’t spend an hour in the cold figuring it out.
- Sleeping bag: You might think “blanket” when packing for winter drives, but the sleeping bag, by letting out less air, can conserve even more heat during long waits.
- Gloves: Bitter cold can make steering wheels hard to grip. Gloves can help you grip the wheel and keep your hands warm until the heater kicks in.
- Shovel: Especially in urban areas with mostly street parking, you may need to dig your car out after heavy snowfall.
- Cat litter: The nifty traction this pebbly material creates can prove instrumental in making that big surge up a slippery hill.
Since 1989, the personal injury attorneys of Clekis Law Firm have been representing injured people and their families in Charleston and throughout the Low Country. At the Clekis Law Firm our clients always come first. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious personal injury due to the negligence of another, don’t be victimized twice. You need someone on your side to help you with your personal injury case and obtain the fair and reasonable compensation that you deserve. Call Clekis at 843.779.1160!
For more information, Like us on Facebook!